This Expert Advisor is designed for full automatic trading in the MT4 terminal environment. If you don’t have MetaTrader 4 yet, you have to download it here.
To install STELZ 2.0 EA into MT4 trading platform are required to perform the following steps:
- Download STELZ 2.0.ex4 file by your personal link and save it
- Right-click on saved file and choose Copy:
- Run MT4 terminal
- Choose File → Open Data Folder in main menu:
- Open directory MQL4 → Experts in Data Folder:
- Right-click on the blank space inside the folder and choose Paste:
- Close Data Folder
- Right click on Experts Advisors section in Navigator window and choose Refresh:
- Open EUR/USD chart with M15 timeframe
- Drag and drop STELZ 2.0 from Experts Advisors section to chart or double click on it. The EA settings window will open.
- Activate the Common tab and make sure that the «Allow live trading» checkbox is enabled:
- Go to the Inputs tab, copy your license key and paste it into LicenseKey field:
- Click OK button in the EA settings window
- Make sure the AutoTrading button in MT4 terminal is pressed. If it isn’t, press it:
- Make sure that there is a smiley face next to the EA name in the upper right corner of the chart:
- That’s all. Wait for the trades and get ready to make a profit!
Feature of the demo version
The demo version of the EA uses a DLL. To run it, you need to allow DLL import in the terminal settings, as well as in the EA properties. If you receive a warning about the need to allow DLLs when trying to run the demo version, follow these steps.
- Open the terminal settings. To do this, use the main menu or press Ctrl+O
- Choose the Expert Advisors tab
- Enable Allow DLL imports checkbox:
- Click OK
- Set up the EA on the EUR/USD M15 chart, go to the Common tab in the Expert window and make sure that Allow DLL imports option is checked:
NOTE: The DLL permission is only needed for the demo version of the EA. It is not necessary to run the full version.